I have spent the time this evening making a list of what I am going to need to tackle my house this weekend and knock out several areas. Just in the short 5 days of doing this challenge, I have learned being prepared to conquer an area in your home involves having everything you need to do it available.
This weekend my goal is to downsize my bedroom and also the master bathroom along with my pots and pans in the kitchen. With this said, I am going to need to be ready for both areas. Here is my list
1. Garbage bags for the trash and also the donation items.
2. A box for items that will be sold. ( if I have time, I will price any items that I might sale in a yard sale.This will save time later)
3. A couple of square baskets for the hair are items that I use in at my dresser.
4. Ziplock bags for jewelry drawer. I am going to put my costume jewelry sets in small ziplock bags and put them in my jewelry drawer. This will keep the pieces from tangling and all together.
5. Bookends. I have a stack of books that I will be downsizing but there are some that I want to keep. I would like some bookends to make them look pretty.
I will have before and after pictures up on the next post but I am so ready to get our bedroom aback to a restful and comfortable Place to be,