I have got to get back in gear. My stockpile has gone down to maybe 2 weeks of food. I have only enough meat in my freezer to last maybe 4 days. I have NEVER been this low on food in my household.
I have got into the WORST habit there is with grocery shopping and being Thrifty. I run by the store and pick up what I am going to cook the day that I am going to cook it. I am lucky if the items are on sale or marked down. Lately, I have been at the mercy of the store’s current price and that is a bad place to be.
Here is what I am going to do. (Keep me accountable, bloggy friends)
- Make a new inventory list
- Menu plan for the rest of this month with new ideas from Pinterest
- Get my coupon binder back in order. It looks ridiculous.
- Have my grocery list together with coupons attached by Wednesday
- Head to the grocery store with a happy heart (as my friend April always says) and start filling my stockpile back up.
This is the start of couponing anonymous. I have a 5 step process of being healed from my brief but fatal (to my budget) choices of not couponing.
How are you guys doing with your couponing? Hope you are doing better than me.