Weight loss Bound 2013. I shared with you last month about starting to loose weight and how I have taken on a challenge from Creative BioScience to jump start my weight loss. I am happy to report I have lost 10.3 pounds so far and feeling wonderful. You can read about Creative BioScience here.
Here are a few things that I am doing that I know is helping.
- I have been using an app on my phone and ipad called Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal – MyFitnessPal.com I love this app. I was introduced to it by a Trainer that has worked with me. It is so easy to use and set up. It tracks my calories, activity and weight loss. It keeps it all in one place. All I had to do is set up my profile, put in my weight and how much weight I wanted to loose. It figures out your calorie intake for you to reach that goal.
- Worked with a trainer to get a program that would work for me. I have a friend that is a RN and also works for the YMCA with fitness and health. She spent some time with me and helped develop a workout program. She kept reminding me Cardio Cardio Cardio….. and Calorie count is king.
- Joined a gym. There are so many gyms out there that have great prices right now. I have found that if it isn’t hitting my pocket book a little, I am not as motivated. The gym we joined is 15 a month for a basis membership and it will get you all you need to get fit.
- Watching my calories. As I stated above, My friend said Calories are king. You can do all the different diets but if you don’t count the calories in your day, it really doesn’t matter what you do as far as a diet. I trust her advice because of the years of teaching, research , training and credibility that the state of Kentucky has put on her.
- I am using the 90 day challenge for the Creative BioScience every day before I eat.
If you want to download the app, click here
No picture today to be posted. I want to wait until you can say WOW. lol.